Built Environment Collective (BEC) is an award-winning, Australian-based engineering, design, and project management consultancy offering enhanced Client outcomes via integrated multi-disciplined engineering solutions and a holistic approach to engineering, design, & project management.
Founded on the 22-year international experience of Managing Director, John Tuxworth, the company provides a unique multi-disciplined value-adding contribution across a range of market sectors and project types. Offices are located in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth, and Port Moresby to provide local representation to the Pacific Islands & Australia-wide. From the main operation in Brisbane, we have delivered projects as far as Angola on the west coast of Africa, Tonga in the Pacific, and New York in North America.
- [WINNER – 2017 CIA Award for Excellence in Concrete: Residential Buildings Category, QLD]
- [STATE FINALIST – 2016 Engineering Excellence Awards: Structures Category & Small Business Category
- [NOMINEE – 2015 Structural Awards: Heritage Category & Small Practice
- [STATE FINALIST – 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards: Buildings & Structures]
- [STATE FINALIST – 2012 Engineering Excellence Awards: Buildings & Structures Category, and Environment Category]