Project no. 5961
Built in 1885 the hotel is a 3-storey heritage listed building, framed with timber and masonry.
At the time of appointment, upper floors had been closed to patrons and staff for several months, significantly effecting commercial revenue.
Inspection and structural review was undertaken of the weather damaged 1st floor balcony and dilapidated fire escape.
Cost effective remediation solutions were provided to facilitate full use of the upper floors for assembly areas without fixed seating as nominated by AS1170.1:2002.