BEC was commissioned to provide civil engineering consultancy for a fuel station on Wallace St, Warwick. The BE Collective scope of service covered the full operational works (Op Works) design and documentation as suitable for tender including:
- Car parking swept path and compliance to AS2890, including linemarking;
- Pavement & crossover;
- Stormwater drainage and management;
- Flood drainage channel works
- Site Bulk Earthworks;
- Roadworks, including new footpath and mountable kerb;
- Erosion and sediment control.